Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping charges?
Free shipping on all orders over €35 to Ireland and the rest of the EU
Shipping within Ireland:
- We charge a standard shipping rate of €4.50 on all orders under €35. On orders over €35, we pay the shipping fee.
- Orders are sent via An Post tracked delivery.
Shipping to the UK:
- We charge a standard shipping rate of €6.50 on all orders under €35. On orders over €35, we pay the shipping fee.
Shipping to rest of the EU:
- We charge a standard shipping rate of €15 on all orders under €35. On orders over €35, we pay the shipping fee.
Shipping to the rest of the world:
- We charge an international shipping rate of €25 on all orders.
What's your refund policy?
Simply put, if you're not happy, we're not happy. If within 14 days of receiving your package, you discover that something is not quite right then please contact us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to make it right.
Which countries do you ship to?
All of them. We ship worldwide.
How long does delivery take?
All our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Ireland by tracked shipping.
|Location||Estimated Shipping Time|
|Ireland||1-2 business days|
|United Kingdom||2-3 business days|
|Europe||4-5 business days|
|Rest Of The World||8-10 business days|
Can I track my order?
Yes, all our orders are sent via tracked shipping. Once your package has left our warehouse you will be sent an email with tracking details.
What currency am I charged in?
We can process orders in most major currencies. Simply select the currency you wish to be charged in from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Currencies available: EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, DKK, HKD, JPY, SGD