Guitarist Grant Green explored Latin & Brazilian influences on his highly enjoyable 1962 album 'The Latin Bit' featuring Johnny Acea on piano, Wendell Marshall on bass, Willie Bobo on drums, Carlos 'Patato' Valdes on conga, and Garvin Masseaux on chekere. Blue Note Records' Tone Poet Audiophile Vinyl Reissue Series is produced by Joe Harley and features all-analog, mastered-from-the-original-master-tapes, 180g audiophile vinyl reissues in deluxe packaging. Mastering is by Kevin Gray (Cohearent Audio) and vinyl is manufactured at Record Technology Incorporated (RTI).
1. Mambo Inn - Grant Green (5.52)
2. Bésame Mucho - Grant Green (7.12)
3. Mama Inez - Grant Green (6.42)
4. Brazil - Grant Green (5.01)
5. My Little Suede Shoes - Grant Green (6.23)
6. Tico Tico - Grant Green (7.46)
Year of Production: 1963