Seventh album by jazz pianist McCoy Tyner and his debut for the Blue Note label. It was recorded on April 21, 1967 following Tyner's departure from the John Coltrane Quartet and features performances by Tyner with Joe Henderson, Ron Carter and Elvin Jones. This key album in Tyner's solo career is one of a handful of recordings that define the hard bop genre.
1. Passion Dance - McCoy Tyner (8.47)
2. Contemplation - McCoy Tyner (9.12)
3. Four By Five - McCoy Tyner (6.37)
4. Search for Peace - McCoy Tyner (6.32)
5. Blues On the Corner - McCoy Tyner (5.58)
Year of Production: 1999