Legendary trumpeter Miles Davis was still near the start of his storied career when he cut the three sessions that comprise his Blue Note recordings in 1952, 1953, and 1954. In 1955, Blue Note compiled the tracks into two 12” LPs as part of the 1500 series. The music presents all the hallmarks of his early style from blazing bebop to beautiful ballads.
This Blue Note Classic Vinyl Edition is mono, all-analog, mastered by Kevin Gray from the original masters, and pressed on 180g vinyl at Optimal.
1. Tempus Fugit (Side A)
2. Kelo (Side A)
3. Enigma (Side A)
4. Ray's Idea (Side A)
5. How Deep Is The Ocean (Side A)
6. C.T.A. (Alternate Take) (Side A)
7. Dear Old Stockholm (Side A)
8. Chance It (Side A)
9. Yesterdays (Side A)
10. Donna (Alternate Take) (Side A)
11. C.T.A. (Side A)
12. Would'n You (Alternate Take) (Side A)